- hey bro
- broseidon, god of the brocean
- brotato chip
- brotein shake
- brosef stalin
- barack brobama
- teddy brosevelt
- don quibrote
- adrien brody
- gallilebro gallilei
- napoleon bronaparte
- brobo cop
- leonardo dicapribro
- broseph mengele
- bro nye the science guy
- selena bromez
- broey deschanel
- bro dimaggio
- wolfgang amadaeus brozart
- brohemian rhapsody
- osama bro laden
- mighty bro young
- brodo the hobbit bro
- broprah winfrey
- broby dick
- abroham lincoln
- what’s up
- Sometimes, when you're bored at 2am and no one is up to keep you company, you watch the Finale episode of the Common Courtesy webisodes over and over and try your best to figure out what they're all saying during Jeremy's speech.
- Jeremy: I don't know what happened here. I'm just trying to be something, something that I'm not. I feel like I've let you guys down. Nah. Fuck that. We've let us down.
- Kevin: *surprised "hm?"*
- Jeremy: When I think about it, I've made, pretty much, ever mistake a middle twenties aged man can make. And when I look in the mirror, I don't know the face that looks back at me anymore.
- Kevin: *bubble pops**intrigued "hm."*
- Jeremy: I remember a time when we used to call ourselves a team. A dream team.
- Andrew: *whispers* The dream team.
- Jeremy: Right now, that dream's more like a nightmare. A nasty ass nightmare. The kind where you pour yourself a nice healthy bowl of Kix and your fresh out of milk. I know you've done it. We've all done it. And you wake up with that fucking rock hard boner and it just pisses you the hell off.
- *boxing bell sounds*
- Andrew: *grunts*
- Jeremy: Boys. That's fucking nasty.
- Josh: Mmhmm! You guys feelin this?
- Andrew: *muffled 'yeah.'*
- We're a pack.
- Neil: Yeah.
- Jeremy: And you know what? Some people say we're retards. So what?
- Josh: You got the best advice right now.
- Alex: Dude, Jeremy fucking McWin.
- Jeremy: Some of use are more attractive than others.
- Neil: Dude.
- Andrew: Mmhmm.
- Jeremy: Yup. Some of us are lead singers, but you know what? That doesn't matter either. You know what matters? We're a team.
- Josh: He's fucking right.
- Jeremy: And together, we're gonna rise to the occasion. And we're gonna get up,
- Neil: *coughs* *sunflower seeds hit the floor*
- Jeremy: And make the best fucking record anyone's ever fucking heard! Are you with me?!
- Neil, Kevin, Alex and Andrew: Yeah!
- Jeremy: No no no. I said, ARE YOU WITH ME?!
- Neil, Kevin, Alex and Andrew: HELL YEAH!
- Jeremy: Now let's get up, get the fuck in the studio, and make a goddamn album!
- Neil, Kevin, Alex and Andrew: *combination of 'yeahs' and 'whoos'*
- Neil: ADTR!
- Neil, Kevin, Alex, Jeremy and Andrew: ADTR! ADTR! A-*more 'yeahs' and 'whoos'*
- Neil: Let's break on Sacajawea!
- Jeremy: Sounds good.
- Neil, Kevin, Alex, Jeremy and Andrew: ONE TWO THREE SACAJAWEA! *even more 'yeahs' and 'whoos'*
omg they are so offended if you lick them back.
Fun fact! Dogs lick the mouths of those they consider higher in rank! So if you lick them back, they are not offended, they just don’t see themselves as higher than you and they are confused! The second dog must be a very loyal dog because he or she literally refuses to be licked back haha! I love dogs.
i started reading that expecting an angry rant and it turned out to be one of the nicest things ever.
I have reblogged this like ten times
My cat grooms me. What does that mean?
It means your cat thinks your style is wack and is trying to help
In case you are a fan of same sex unions, weddings in general, or are just really itching to know what I look like (or my wife, as I haven’t posted a picture of her yet [she’s the adorable one in the suspenders]) here’s the promised wedding picture spam.
Best day of my life.
Okay, but see here’s the thing. I want all of you to understand this thing:
I posted these wedding photos because this was the most amazing day of my life. I’ve been married for about two months, and goddammit, it has been just the best, you know? Like, this woman, in these photographs? She’s incredible. She’s unreal. She’s kind and she’s thoughtful and she’s everything I never thought I deserved. She’s the woman who I get to spend the rest of my ridiculously lucky life with.
It’s so simple to me, to us.
But it’s so complicated to so much of the world. She and I can’t walk into the grocery store holding hands. I get tight-lipped when someone compliments my ring at work because I can’t determine if they are going to be “cool” with it or not. If they’ll report me for being “inappropriate” in our online survey. Again. My wife was fired from a job as a driver for a children’s occupational therapist because her boss saw us kiss at the mall— because she couldn’t have “that kind of person” around children. I walked myself down the aisle at my wedding because a church told my parents that it wasn’t possible for them to attend my wedding.
And we’ve had it so easy! Our lives have been blissfully carefree compared to so many. We have the most amazing friends and family and life is pretty fucking sweet.
But here’s the thing I wanted to tell you. This post I made, to try to just share my little square of happiness with my little square of the internet, has literally tens of thousands of notes. Tens of thousands. I’ve gained hundreds of followers and my inbox runneth over. And not a single message I’ve received, not a single reblog that I have been able to find, has had anything to say but amazing, beautiful, kind words of congratulations. No bullying. No trolling. No inappropriate offers or lewd remarks. Out of tens of thousands.
That’s not something I’m used to. It’s not something anyone in the LGBTQ community is used to.
Do you even get how amazing you are? You, the denizens of Tumblr. Do you understand that? I am so exceedingly proud of you, you wacky kids. You are all such incredible people, with such kind and open hearts, and I wish I could hug each and every one of your necks.
So if you are having any sort of rough day, please know that there is this tiny lesbian couple in northeast America who likes you just a whole lot, okay? You’ve overwhelmed us.
Thank you. We love you.
1. I almost cried. 2. I need more of these photographs.
So gorgeous I am so jealous that I did not take these photographs